New! Free cancellation 5 days before arrival for departures before Christmas 2020!!!!
- Free cancellation up to 1 month before arrival date.
- Within 30 days before the day of arrival we charge the 50% deposit as a cancellation fee.
- 100% cancellation fee will be applied if cancellation is 1 day before.
Cancellation conditions and terms and conditions: The provisions of the Austrian hotel contract apply (Austrian Hotel Contract Conditions (ÖHVB)). Subject to changes!
Should another shutdown occur (not possible to arrive due to closed borders, closed hotels, quarantine in the valley) you will, of course, not incur any costs.
We recommend taking out European travel insurance.
European travel insurance.
There is coverage in the event that you, as an insured customer, cannot commence or have to cut short your holiday,
- if you have a high temperature, even if a later test result is negative or you tested positive for COVID-19 without showing any symptoms.
- if you develop COVID-19 symptoms.
- if a close relative or a person living in the same household becomes ill with COVID-19 and you are required to return home.
- if a close relative in the same household is ill with COVID-19 meaning you have to go into quarantine.
This insurance also covers all cancellation costs in the event of an accident, illness or death of the insured person or their family members before the start of the holiday or during the stay. Travel cancellation insurance can easily be booked via the website: www.europaeische.at, or by booking through us.
- The rooms and surfaces are all disinfected before arrival.
- Surfaces such as handrails in the stairwell, door handles, front door, etc. are disinfected several times a day.
- A disinfectant dispenser in the entrance area..
- For as long as the Covid measures are in effect, access to the Edelweiss is only possible for registered house guests.